Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Mountain

‘FAITH'—faith in Jesus for pardon, faith in the Father for providential provision, faith in the Holy Spirit for all grace.

I've been thinking about this faith thing and it's pretty cool. I feel a comfort as a Christian to have faith in my God that He is the key to anything that i really need in this world. So many times I have been enticed to walk by sight, to walk in my own understanding and knowledge but Faith is not walking by sight and if I keep doing this I'm not pleasing God, and of course that's what I am at. And it's soo simple, you know, this thing of pleasing God. All he asks me to do really is to have faith in him. The great chapter of our forefathers of faith (who by the way were not close to perfect) walked by faith and this pleased God. God says "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction fo things not seen... And without (that) faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." All this by faith of course, soo simple yet soo complicated because of my old nature that likes to see things physically in other words the the worldly way seems even simpler but really it's not. You might now what I'm talking about.

All I need do is believe him, and of course he will hear my prayers like when he says "call me and I will answer you and I will show you great and mighty things which you do not know." wow, that's pretty cool. His promises are soo sure and he is soo willing to fulfil them he also says in the good book "test me and see that I am good"

There is reality in His presence, and true support in His comfort.

Why not give you life as an offering to him a holy and living sacrifice.

Word of advice, Dont lean on your own understanding, but trust in him in all you do and he will pull you through!

No comments: